Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Movies and Culture Blog...Day 1

Let me begin by thanking Al Gore for creating this world wide web machine. I tend to think that this might just catch on...assuming more people find out about it!

I got the instructions on blogging from the most famous blogger I know, Cooking with Jessie. So, I called my good friend Matthew, signed up for the site, and now here we are. Matthew is a cool guy who has recently moved to the thriving metropolis of San Francisco. Matthew and I used to work together and we almost always argued about anything and everything. Mainly though, we argued about movies and pop culture. We both like a wide variety of movies but Matthew seems to focus on the story and the presentation and I prefer to focus on what is not quite right, unbelievable, or underdeveloped.

I guess I should type a sentence about myself here, so I will just say that I love to go to and watch movies. I am no expert on movies or movie making, but I have always thought I could make the studios a lot of money if I could get hired as the guy who watches their movies and helps them to cut out the fluff, develop the underdeveloped, and maximize the entertainment value.

Of course, this blog is called movies and culture. Matthew and I will be presenting our opinions on various subjects that we can argue about effectively. I think our best source of culture is going to be Matthew's dating life, wait until you read some of his stories!

Warren

No comments: